Up until this point, I have been exclusively pissed off at eric. Obviously, it is first and foremost his problem. But there is another party involved that was a clear contributor to a fucked up situation.
Kate Hutter knew he was involved with me. WE lived together for god's sake! There was no ambiguity. I saw her on many occasions after if began. She saw Eric and I show up at a party and act like a couple. She came over to my house and had the nerve to make small talk with me, knowing she was fucking my boyfriend. That is a lack of respect for herself and for me.
A close friend of mine once had an affair with a much older married man. I was always disapproving. Even if dude says his wife is fine with it, he has obvious motivations. Maybe it's my feminist background, or maybe it's just common decency, but I always thought that women should stick together on this.
I'm not saying they should never have gotten involved. If they're madly in love, so be it. But she should have had the respect for both herself and to me to make sure that the old business was cleared up before the new business began. She was entirely complicit in the
3 months 5 months of lying. There was a text message where they discussed eric's "camping" trip in quotations. And that bitch had the balls to talk to me.
It doesn't portend well for a relationship to start based on
3 months 5 months of lies. If I were her, I would have wanted my relationship legitimized.
So ladies, lock up your boys!
Kate Hutter likes to steal other women's men.
No comments:
Post a Comment